Our global Brand Team is looking for an experienced German speaking copywriter to assist our German content production, as well as the localisation of global content for the DACH region. In addition to being a clear and concise writer, this individual should be highly collaborative, detail-oriented, and creative.
The copywriter will work closely with our local Brand Strategist and SEO manager to create and optimise content across various channels and further establish our presence in the DACH region. Content will be created for both our marketing and sales teams and will vary between different formats.
We are looking for a candidate who can come into our Berlin WeWork office at least 2 days a week to work on site with the team. A work laptop can be provided if needed.
This role is a short-term role, 30 hours a week, and with a contract length of February 1, 2024 to February 1, 2025.
- Draft original copy for Vention’s German language channels and other DACH-based initiatives, incl.: website, insights page & blog posts, social media copy, digital ads copy, sales collateral, email campaigns, press releases
- Localise (translate and adapt) global copy to suit knowledgeable potential clients in the DACH region
- Work closely with our local SEO manager to integrate keywords and optimise content
- Assist with file uploads and PandaDoc (file system) updates
- 3+ years of copywriting experience; tech industry experience preferred
- Excellent translation skills and the ability to localise content
- Basic knowledge of SEO for keyword integration
- A track record of producing high-ROI content
- Exceptional organizational skills & meticulous eye for detail
- The ability to condense complex information into engaging copy
- Understanding of the DACH tech audience and cultural customs
- Ability to use AI tools to streamline work process is a plus
- Knowledge of the global, as well as local tech industry is desired
Vention is a New York-headquartered custom development company with 20+ offices across the globe and access to 3,000+ engineers. For over 20 years, we’ve been developing state-of-the-art software for trailblazing startups including Classpass, Freshly, Bevi and large-scale businesses such as Mount Sinai, Yale School of Medicine, PwC, StreetShares, Pendo, Grubhub, and Brex.
Our vision remains unchanged since day one: we strive to be the first choice for the most sought-after talent, clients, and partners. For that reason, Deloitte, Global Outsourcing 100, Stevie, IAOP, Inc. 5000, and Financial Times have repeatedly recognized us among the world’s fastest-growing premier technology companies.
Our culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company alike. Because of that, we offer:
- Personalized career development: An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Cross-departmental collaboration: Work with diverse teams for a holistic understanding of the tech industry
- Access to corporate soft skills development & training: Attend engaging webinars and courses to nurture your skills
And that's not all! We also offer:
- 25 working days of vacation per year
- Growth through professional development with workshops and training
- Competitive remuneration
- Friendly international atmosphere
- Hybrid work with flexible hours!
Engineer your success!