- Developing our solution set with a commitment to delivering high-quality code to production
- Participating in the full cycle of software application and business logic development
- Team communication: participating in demo sessions, Scrum ceremonies, and Idea Talks
- Participating in project estimation and planning
- Conducting code reviews and writing code tests
- Participating in project estimation and planning, as well as pre-sales activities
- If desired, participating in technical interviews and/or mentoring, knowledge sharing in a dev2dev/meetup format (including external events)
- At least 3 years of practical experience with C++
- Hands-on experience with Windows API, MFC, gRPC, and Git
- Practical understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- A B1 level of English or higher, and experience in communicating with English-speaking customers
At Vention, we assemble senior-level, dedicated teams of developers to help fast-growing startups and innovative enterprises drive impact and achieve their goals. We’ve delivered solutions across multiple domains, including FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, e-commerce, and more.
Our culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company alike. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
And that's not all! We also offer:
- Up to 25 paid working days per year for work-life balance
- And referral bonuses
Salary ranges start from €2200 gross to €3500 gross. The final compensation will be determined based on your specific skills and experience.
Engineer your success!