- Participation in the full cycle of software application and business logic development
- Development of solution sets with a commitment to delivering high-quality code to production
- Strong collaboration with team members and participation in demo sessions
- Ability to conduct code reviews and write code tests
- Participation in project estimation and planning, as well as pre-sales activities
- If desired, participation in technical interviews, mentoring, knowledge sharing, and industry meetups newcomers and sharing experiences with the team
- Deep knowledge of Java Core
- Comprehensive understanding of the internal workings of fundamental Java Collections, including use cases and time complexity analysis
- Being able to solve the live coding task effectively using Java Collections;
- In-depth knowledge of RDBMS, with the ability to identify and resolve bottlenecks, optimize scripts, and enhance performance
- Experience in writing Unit tests
Will be a plus:
- Previous experience in the FinTech industry
- Experience with optimizing the performance of high-loaded systems
- Familiarity with C# programming language
- Experience with migration to microservice
- Practical experience with Microsoft Azure cloud services or other clouds
At Vention, we assemble senior-level, dedicated teams of developers to help fast-growing startups and innovative enterprises drive impact and achieve their goals. We’ve delivered solutions across multiple domains, including FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, e-commerce, and more.
Vention has been developing Java solutions since the company was founded. Our Java team currently consists of more than 330 developers that have implemented a wide variety of projects. We provide web development services based on a widely used tech stack, incliding Java, Spring, and Hibernate. Our engineers work on the back-end development and Big Data projects, as well as full-stack development work.
In collaboration with Universities and IT-Schools, we run hackathons, mentor students, and speak publicly. Conferences are also part of our schedule. There are several Java development areas at our company. There are four of them: Big Data, QA Automation, Mobile, and Web. We conduct dev2dev meetups and internships for all of them internally.
Our culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company alike. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
And that's not all! We also offer:
- Expanded medical support for employees in Almaty
- 19 working days of vacation per year, 21 after two years with the company
- Access to 700+ gyms via 1 Fit membership
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Support for the significant events in your life
- Access to discounts across a variety of stores, restaurants & cafes through a corporate discount program
- And referral bonuses
Engineer your success!