- Developing our solution set with a commitment to deliver high-quality code to production
- Participating in the full cycle of software application and business logic development
- Team communication: participate in demo sessions, Scrum ceremonies, and Idea Talks
- Conducting code reviews & writing code tests
- Working on continuous technology integration
- At least 3 years of practical experience with .NET
- Knowledge of .NET, ASP.NET / ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core, EF Core, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, Docker, RabbitMq, New Relic
- English proficiency at a B1 level or higher, and experience in communicating with English-speaking customers
- Thorough understanding of AWS (S3, SES), ActiveMQ and Azure DevOps
- A desire to improve their skills and keep abreast of the latest technological advances in .NET development
The project is a cutting-edge property management platform designed to simplify the lives of property managers, residents, and building staff. With a suite of powerful features and tools, the platform streamlines communication, enhances security, and provides robust data analytics.
As a member of the team, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a large multinational team spread across the globe. The product is a significant multi-platform project, leveraging a broad spectrum of modern technologies and integrated with many third-party solutions.
At Vention, we assemble senior-level, dedicated teams of developers to help fast-growing startups and innovative enterprises drive impact and achieve their goals. We’ve delivered solutions across multiple domains, including FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, e-commerce, and more.
Vention has developed .NET solutions since 2002 and our team has grown rapidly to over 400 developers with more than 100 projects under our belt. Our full-stack engineers write real code and work with the modern .NET stack, including ASP.NET CORE, ASP.NET WebApi, ASP.NET MVC, WPF, UWP, and Entity Framework, as well as front-end frameworks, such as React, Angular, and VueJS. We regularly host meetups where we discuss the latest industry news, complex design solutions, and reviews of new tools, e.g., Docker (CI/CD), Microsoft Azure, and RabbitMQ.
Our culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company alike. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
And that's not all! We also offer:
- Comprehensive insurance coverage: Individual, private, medical, and life insurance
- 12 paid working days of vacation per year
- 25% of vacation premium
- 4 additional days off for Thursday and Friday before Easter, December 24th, and December 31st
- 4 floating days per year
- 15 days of base gross salary as a Christmas bonus!
Engineer your success!