- Participation in the analysis of customer requirements, preparation of technical solutions and work plans, and development of the project architecture
- Development of new features, code refactoring, and redesign of existing functions
- Writing tests and participating in code reviews
- Communication with English-speaking customers when needed to discuss design solutions
- If desired, participation in technical interviews and/or mentoring, knowledge sharing in dev2dev / meetup format (including external events)
- Knowledge of Node.js and at least one of the following frameworks: Express.js, Koa.js, Sails.js, Hapi.js, Nest.js, Next.js, Meteor.js, or similar
- Understanding how REST API and JSON work
- Familiar with Authorization and Security (JSON Web Tokens (JWT))
- Strong database skills (MongoDB, MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- An intermediate level of English (B2 or higher)
- We will warmly welcome experience with front-end development and a desire to grow as a full-stack specialist
At Vention, we assemble senior-level, dedicated teams of developers to help fast-growing startups and innovative enterprises drive impact and achieve their goals. We’ve delivered solutions across multiple domains, including FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, e-commerce, and more.
Node.js/Full-stack JS is one of the main technologies used in the company's web development services. Our Node.js team writes real code and uses a modern technology stack, including Express.js, Koa.js, Sails.js, Hapi.js, Nest.js, Next.js, and Meteor.js.
Our engineers are ready to work as full-stack developers and use other tools and technologies, like React.js, Angular, Vue.js, and React Native for mobile app development.
The team's credo is the maximum of challenging and interesting tasks and the minimum of bug fixing! The company hosts meetups where we discuss the latest news, complex design solutions, and reviews of new tools.
Our culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company alike. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
And that's not all! We also offer:
- Expanded medical support for employees in Almaty
- 19 working days of vacation per year, 21 after two years with the company
- Access to 700+ gyms via 1 Fit membership
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Support for the significant events in your life
- Access to discounts across a variety of stores, restaurants & cafes through a corporate discount program
- And referral bonuses
Engineer your success!