- Participation in the analysis of customer requirements, preparation of technical solutions and work plans, and development of the project architecture
- Development of new features, code refactoring, and redesign of existing functions
- Writing tests and participating in code reviews
- Communication with English-speaking customers when needed to discuss design solutions
- If desired, participation in technical interviews and/or mentoring, knowledge sharing in dev2dev / meetup format (including external events)
- 5+ years of relevant production work experience in full-stack web development preferably using Node.js/Typescript and React
- Track record of success in terms of ability to execute projects
- Experience breaking product requirements into manageable engineering tasks and working with a team to complete them
- Enthusiasm for taking abstract business needs and problems and working with product and engineering colleagues to identify challenges
- A willingness to champion team needs and get involved with strategic decisions.
- Strong experience with API technologies
- Strong experience with RDBMs technologies
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience with high traffic web applications
- Understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms, and experience
- Creating and evaluating technical design documents
- Readiness to work CET hours
At Vention, we assemble senior-level, dedicated teams of developers to help fast-growing startups and innovative enterprises drive impact and achieve their goals. We’ve delivered solutions across multiple domains, including FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, e-commerce, and more.
Node.js/Full-stack JS is one of the main technologies used in the company's web development services. Our Node.js team writes real code and uses a modern technology stack, including Express.js, Koa.js, Sails.js, Hapi.js, Nest.js, Next.js, and Meteor.js.
Our engineers are ready to work as full-stack developers and use other tools and technologies, like React.js, Angular, Vue.js, and React Native for mobile app development.
The team's credo is the maximum of challenging and interesting tasks and the minimum of bug fixing! The company hosts meetups where we discuss the latest news, complex design solutions, and reviews of new tools.
Our culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company alike. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
And that's not all! We also offer:
- Expanded medical support for employees in Bishkek
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- 20 working days of vacation per year
- Support for the big events in your life
- Access to discounts across a variety of stores, restaurants & cafes through a corporate discount program
- And referral bonuses
Engineer your success!