- Create new frameworks, decide architecture, and write scripts for existing frameworks
- Communicate with customers in English
- Participate in demo sessions and project meetings, consult on the tools and approaches to use for test automation in the projects, and collaborate with the development team
- Mentor newcomers and share experiences with the team
- 4+ years experience in QA automation
- Excellent knowledge of OOP
- Experience with automation framework development and automation solutions creation
- Familiarity with project estimation techniques
- Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies
- At least a B1 level in English
Vention has proven expertise in application development and testing, helping our clients achieve top ratings and expand their user base worldwide. We prioritize continuous development and progress – we’ve quickly scaled to 1,300+ people and won prestigious awards such as Stevie, Inc. 5000, and Clutch.co – and we’re continuing to grow.
We partner with ambitious startups and large corporations throughout the USA and Europe across various domains, i.e., FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, and e-commerce. Vention has five testing departments and 350+ QA and QA automation specialists in its team. More than 50% of the team are Senior QA engineers, meaning there is room for you to grow your career here. Our test automation experts host meetups where they share their knowledge with teammates and specialists from other companies.
Our culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company alike. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- he opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
And that's not all! We also offer:
- Expanded medical insurance for employees
- 20 working days of vacation per year
- Lithuanian courses
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- Pizza days, office gatherings, and more from our Employee Happiness team
- Access to discounts across a variety of stores, restaurants & cafes through a corporate discount program
- And referral bonuses
Salary ranges start from €3600 gross to €5400 gross. The final compensation will be determined based on your specific skills and experience.
Engineer your success!