- Design user interfaces and user journeys for various projects in line with client requirements
- Analyze client requirements and collaborate with the team to ensure these requirements are met
- Design and optimize interfaces to maximize efficiency and minimize development time
- Work with design systems to maintain a unified style and consistency across all projects
- Participate in brainstorming and collaborative design efforts to create innovative and user-friendly design solutions
- Interact with clients and the development team to ensure that the design aligns with business goals and technical requirements
- Experience in conducting user research to inform and validate design decisions
- Strong soft skills, including effective communication and teamwork abilities
- Proficiency in analyzing and understanding client requirements, along with the ability to adapt to new tasks quickly
- Knowledge of Lean UX principles and practical experience in applying them to projects
- Proven experience in designing websites, desktop and web applications, native mobile apps, and cross-platform applications
- Familiarity and experience with design systems to ensure design process consistency and effectiveness
- English proficiency of at least Upper-Intermediate level
Vention is one of the fastest growing outsourcing companies in the segment of custom software engineering for the leading companies from the USA and Western Europe.
Our key expertise is: Finance, Wealth Management, Healthcare and Insurance, Online Education, E-commerce, Social Networking. Our clients are both emerging startups from Silicon Valley with high technical expertise and giant companies from the Fortune 500.
Our culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company alike. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- he opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
And that's not all! We also offer:
- Expanded medical insurance for employees
- 20 working days of vacation per year
- Lithuanian courses
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- Pizza days, office gatherings, and more from our Employee Happiness team
- Access to discounts across a variety of stores, restaurants & cafes through a corporate discount program
- And referral bonuses
Salary ranges start from €3000 gross to €4000 gross. The final compensation will be determined based on your specific skills and experience.
Engineer your success!