Definitions we use
All information that you submit to Vention Solutions Inc. via this Website, including your Personal Data;
Information about identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable person is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular, by name, identification number, location data, online identifier or by one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identifiers, including image, voice recording, contact details, information contained in correspondence, information collected via recording equipment or other similar technology;
The General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC);
Vention Solutions Inc.
Vention Solutions Inc. based in PRINCETON SOUTH CORPORATE CTR STE 160, 100 CHARLES EWING BLVD EWING, NEW JERSEY 08628 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA;
Any person who accesses the Website and visits our Website;
The website that you are currently visiting - https://join.ventionteams.com.
The Data Controller of your Personal Data is: Vention Solutions Inc. based in PRINCETON SOUTH CORPORATE CTR STE 160, 100 CHARLES EWING BLVD EWING, NEW JERSEY 08628 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA .
This means that Vention Solutions Inc. outlines for what goals and how your Data, including Personal Data, is processed.
Data we collect
We may collect the following Data including Personal Data submitted to this Website by you:
- First name and last name;
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Type of web browser you’re using and its version (collected automatically);
- Operating system (collected automatically);
- List of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website and the site you exit to (collected automatically).
- Any other Data including Personal Data submitted by you to this Website and/or specified in the information clauses available on this Website.
How we collect this Data
Collecting your Data, we follow security practices and make sure that no third party can access your Data.
The Data we collect can be obtained by us in the following ways:
- Data is provided to us by you;
- Data is collected automatically.
The other ways of collecting your Data may be specified in the information clauses available on this Website.
Data provided by you
Vention Solutions Inc. may collect your Data in a number of ways, including cases when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, email or any other means.
Data collected automatically
When you are visiting our Website, we collect automatically the following Data:
- Information about your visits to the Website. This information helps us to improve Website content and navigation and includes your dates of visits, time and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Purposes and grounds of Data processing
We may require you to share any or all of the above Data so that we can provide you with the related services and experience when you use our Website.
Specifically, the Data we collect may be processed by us on the following grounds and for the purposes indicated below:
- Internal record keeping;
- Improvement of our Website;
- Sharing via email details about our services described on our website that may be of interest to you.
- Responding to your request submitted via contact form on this Website.
- Any other purposes specified in the information clauses available on this Website.
In addition, we may collect your Data on the basis of:
- fulfillment of legal obligation to which we or our affiliate companies are subject (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR);
- the consent referred to in Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR;
- any other legal grounds specified in the information clauses available on this Website.
We do not collect Personal Data such as your first name and last name, email, address or phone number from your visit to the Website, unless you intentionally file this Data to us and give us an explicit consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
By providing us with your Data, you give us your consent to transfer, share, store and process your Data, including by entities from the group of companies to which Vention Solutions Inc. belongs (Vention Group) and by entities whose services we use in the field of, among others, HR and payroll, legal, IT and other services, if required to achieve the purpose of Data processing.
As some of the countries where Vention Group entities are based do not yet have an adequate level of Personal Data protection, we use all required instruments to ensure that the Data we collect is shared in strict accordance with applicable legislation (including the content of Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission).
Keeping Data secure
We use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data. We store your Data on secure servers and keep them secure. Our technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data retention period
Your Personal Data will be processed until there is a basis for their processing, i.e.:
- in case of consent, until its withdrawal, restriction or other actions on your part limiting this consent,
- in case of the necessity of Data for the performance of the contract, for the duration of its performance and until the expiry of the limitation of claims under this contract (3 or 6 years),
- if the basis for Data processing is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, until you submit an effective objection,
- in order to fulfill the legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject, until this obligation is fulfilled.
Please remember that even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, you have the following rights in connection with the processing of your Personal Data:
- the right to access your Data, including obtaining a copy of the Data,
- the right to request the rectification of Data,
- the right to delete Data (the right to be forgotten),
- the right to limit Data processing,
- the right to object (objection to processing, objection to direct marketing, including profiling, justified objection to the processing of your Data in the legitimate interest of the Data Controller),
- the right to transfer Data to another data controller.
If your Data is processed on the basis of consent:
- you have the right to withdraw consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
In order to exercise the above rights, make any of the above-mentioned changes or withdraw consent to the processing of your Personal Data, please contact us:
- in writing to the following address: Vention Solutions Inc., PRINCETON SOUTH CORPORATE CTR STE 160, 100 CHARLES EWING BLVD EWING, NEW JERSEY 08628 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
- via e-mail to email@example.com.
If you are not satisfied with the way we handle a complaint about your Personal Data, you can refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our Users who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not share our User's personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. For inquiries regarding our disclosure policy, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all Users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we process the Personal Data you have provided to us.
Last update: May 16, 2023.