- Build a professional-grade data application, mastering system architecture, development, and testing standards to deliver real-world ready solutions
- Improve team collaboration by participating in Agile development processes, understanding professional teamwork dynamics and iterative project advancement
- Develop skills in deploying data applications to the cloud, navigating complex cloud services for successful, secure executions
- Follow a mentor-curated growth plan, aligning your learning with industry demands to prepare for professional data engineering challenges
- Programming Proficiency in Python
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures. Collections, common operations, big-O notation
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL is essential. Knowledge of database normalization and table relations is required
- Basic hands-on experience with common libraries for data manipulation (such as Pandas) or distributed data processing (such as PySpark, Dash)
- A theoretical understanding of cloud computing concepts, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Basic understanding of version control systems and hands-on experience with Git, Mercurial or a similar tool
- Fluent communication in English
- Ability to study 6 hours a day
At Vention, we assemble senior-level, dedicated teams of developers to help fast-growing startups and innovative enterprises drive impact and achieve their goals. We’ve delivered solutions across multiple domains, including FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, e-commerce, and more.
Our Data team works with clients to create data platforms from scratch or modify and update existing platforms. The tech stack depends on the project, but we mainly use Spark (along with Scala, Python, or Java) – as well as Apache Kafka, Apache Cassandra, Apache Hadoop, Apache Parquet, and AWS.
Internal knowledge transfer activities are conducted within the Data Engineering Family (which includes data practice & data competency) – it is a space for all of our specialists to share their experiences, learn new skills, host meetups, mentor others, and more.
- Enjoy personalized learning with intimate group sizes of 3-15 or opt for a one-on-one experience
- Our dynamic curriculum offers a mix of hands-on practice and essential theory, tailored for groups or adjusted to fit individual needs
- Give yourself at least three months to dive deep into the material in a group, or choose an individual internship length that aligns with international standards
- Discover the industry inside out. This internship provides insights into the IT world, giving you a leg up in your future career
- Receive guidance and support from an experienced mentor throughout your internship journey
- Beyond learning, there's a chance for employment. Successful interns might land a full-time job with us after the program
- Dive into real-world projects! Get hands-on experience with genuine IT challenges and see firsthand the solutions in action
Engineer your success!