- Manage the design and implementation of transformed data
- Collect, store and prepare data for further use by other team members
- Manage various databases and large-scale processing systems in order to provide easy access to the required information
- Design, create, and maintain analytical infrastructure
- Develop your own knowledge through training, skills upgrading, and working with a mentor
- Experience with Data Engineering & Business Intelligence
- Solid understanding of SQL
- Hands-on experience with Azure Databricks, Azure DataFactory, Power BI
- Solid understanding of data modeling and data storage
- Experience working with Docker is a plus
- Experience with Apache Spark is a plus
- Knowledge of Python, Java or Scala is a plus
- A B1 level of English or higher
- A desire to improve their skills and keep abreast of the latest technological advances in the data engineering sphere
At Vention, we assemble senior-level, dedicated teams of developers to help fast-growing startups and innovative enterprises drive impact and achieve their goals. We’ve delivered solutions across multiple domains, including FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, e-commerce, and more.
Our Data team works with clients to create data platforms from scratch or modify and update existing platforms. The tech stack depends on the project, but we mainly use Spark (along with Scala, Python, or Java) – as well as Apache Kafka, Apache Cassandra, Apache Hadoop, Apache Parquet, and AWS.
Internal knowledge transfer activities are conducted within the Data Engineering Family (which includes data practice & data competency) – it is a space for all of our specialists to share their experiences, learn new skills, host meetups, mentor others, and more.
Our culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company alike. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
And that's not all! We also offer:
- Expanded medical support through Luxmed Complex
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- Polish courses
- Pizza days, office gatherings, and more from our Employee Happiness team
- Access to credits to spend across a variety of stores, restaurants & cafes through Kafeteria My Benefit
- And referral bonuses
Engineer your success!