- Developing our solution set with a commitment to deliver high-quality code to production
- Participating in the full cycle of software application and business logic development
- Participate in demo sessions, Scrum ceremonies and Idea Talks
- Participating in project estimation and planning
- Conducting code reviews & writing code tests
- Working on continuous technology integration
- At least 2 years of practical experience with Java development
- A strong understanding of Spring, Hibernate and OOP principles and design patterns
- Knowledge of React.js or Angular will be a big plus
- B1 level of English or higher, and experience in communicating with English-speaking customers
- A desire to improve your skills and keep abreast of the latest technological advances in Java development
At Vention, we assemble senior-level, dedicated teams of developers to help fast-growing startups and innovative enterprises drive impact and achieve their goals. We’ve delivered solutions across multiple domains, including FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, e-commerce, and more.
Vention has been developing Java solutions since the company was founded. Our Java team currently consists of more than 200 developers that have implemented a wide variety of projects. We provide web development services based on a widely used tech stack, incliding Java, Spring, and Hibernate. Our engineers work on the back-end development and Big Data projects, as well as full-stack development work.
In collaboration with Universities and IT-Schools, we run hackathons, mentor students, and speak publicly. Conferences are also part of our schedule. There are several Java development areas at our company. There are four of them: Big Data, QA Automation, Mobile, and Web. We conduct dev2dev meetups and internships for all of them internally.
Our culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company alike. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
And that's not all! We also offer:
- Expanded medical support through Luxmed Complex
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- Polish courses
- Pizza days, office gatherings, and more from our Employee Happiness team
- Access to credits to spend across a variety of stores, restaurants & cafes through Kafeteria My Benefit
- And referral bonuses
Engineer your success!