- Developing our solution set with a commitment to deliver high-quality code to production
- Participating in the full cycle of software application and business logic development
- Team communication: participate in demo sessions, Scrum ceremonies and Idea Talks
- Participating in project estimation and planning
- Conducting code reviews & writing code tests
- Working on continuous technology integration
- If desired, participation in technical interviews and/or mentoring, knowledge sharing in dev2dev/meetup format (including external events)
- At least 4 years of app development experience on Kotlin
- Hands-on experience with RxJava, MVVM, Dagger2/Koin
- Knowledge of Kotlin Coroutines and Android Architecture Components
- Ability to work with data using Room, Realm
- Experience with git, understanding of git flow
- Experience writing unit tests and working with CI/CD
- A B1 level of English or higher
- A desire to improve their skills and keep abreast of the latest technological advances
At Vention, we assemble senior-level, dedicated teams of developers to help fast-growing startups and innovative enterprises drive impact and achieve their goals. We’ve delivered solutions across multiple domains, including FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, e-commerce, and more.
Vention has been a leading expert in native mobile software development since 2008. Our mobile engineering team has expanded to over 100 employees. We're passionate about implementing processes that improve code quality: Unit / UI tests, cross-code review, and CI / CD. Some of our more recent projects have been built with Coroutines, Clean Architecture, RxJava, and Jetpack Compose. The team also hosts regular meetups where our Android developers discuss complex design solutions and reviews of new tools.
Our culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company alike. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- he opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
And that's not all! We also offer:
- Expanded medical insurance for employees
- 20 working days of vacation per year
- Lithuanian courses
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- Pizza days, office gatherings, and more from our Employee Happiness team
- Access to discounts across a variety of stores, restaurants & cafes through a corporate discount program
- And referral bonuses
Salary ranges start from €4000 gross to €5500 gross. The final compensation will be determined based on your specific skills and experience.
Engineer your success!