- Developing our solution set with a commitment to deliver high-quality code to production
- Participating in the full cycle of software application and business logic development
- Participate in demo sessions, Scrum ceremonies and Idea Talks
- Conducting code reviews & writing code tests
- Participating in project estimation and planning and pre-sales activities
- If desired, participation in technical interviews and/or mentoring, knowledge sharing in dev2dev/meetup format (including external events)
- At least 4 years of practical experience with .NET
- Knowledge of .NET, ASP.NET / ASP.NET MVC, MS SQL Server
- B1 level of English or higher, and experience in communicating with English-speaking customers
- A desire to improve your skills and keep abreast of the latest technological advances in .NET development
At Vention, we assemble senior-level, dedicated teams of developers to help fast-growing startups and innovative enterprises drive impact and achieve their goals. We’ve delivered solutions across multiple domains, including FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, e-commerce, and more.
Vention has developed .NET solutions since 2002 and our team has grown rapidly to over 350 developers with more than 100 projects under our belt. Our full-stack engineers write real code and work with the modern .NET stack, including ASP.NET CORE, ASP.NET WebApi, ASP.NET MVC, WPF, UWP, and Entity Framework, as well as front-end frameworks, such as React, Angular, and VueJS. We regularly host meetups where we discuss the latest industry news, complex design solutions, and reviews of new tools, e.g., Docker (CI/CD), Microsoft Azure, and RabbitMQ.
Our culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company alike. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
And that's not all! We also offer:
- Private health insurance (medical and dental care services included)
- 25 paid working days/year for work-life balance
- Access to the Multisport program for a healthy lifestyle
- And referral bonuses
Engineer your success!