- Partner with Product, UX, QA, and Engineering teams to create high-quality software
- Be a hands-on part of a multidisciplinary team to build next-generation software products and solutions
- Be accountable for delivering and supporting applications in a production environment
- Build front-end websites using Client and Server side rendering technologies
- Build back-end microservices with well-defined APIs
- Mentor other engineers, champion team needs, and get involved with strategic decisions
- 4+ years of relevant production work experience in full-stack web development (preferably using Node.js/Typescript and React)
- Strong experience with API and RDBMs technologies
- Understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms, and experience creating and evaluating technical design documents
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with high traffic web applications
- English level – B2 or higher
At Vention, we assemble senior-level, dedicated teams of developers to help fast-growing startups and innovative enterprises drive impact and achieve their goals. We’ve delivered solutions across multiple domains, including FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, e-commerce, and more.
Node.js / Full-stack JS is one of the main technologies used in the company's web development services. Our Node.js team writes real code and uses a modern technology stack, including Express.js, Koa.js, Sails.js, Hapi.js, Nest.js, Next.js, and Meteor.js.
Our engineers are ready to work as full-stack developers and use other tools and technologies, like React.js, Angular, Vue.js, and React Native for mobile app development.
The team's credo is the maximum of challenging and interesting tasks and the minimum of bug fixing! The company hosts meetups where we discuss the latest news, complex design solutions, and reviews of new tools.
Our culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company alike. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
And that's not all! We also offer:
- Expanded medical support through Luxmed Complex
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- Polish courses
- Pizza days, office gatherings, and more from our Employee Happiness team
- Access to credits to spend across a variety of stores, restaurants & cafes through Kafeteria My Benefit
- And referral bonuses
Engineer your success!