- Conducting functional and non-functional testing: web, mobile, and UI testing; API/web services; and consistent work with databases
- Overseeing various bug tracking systems and documentation: test plans, testing strategies, checklists, test cases, and use cases
- Engaging in continuous communication with customers and team members: participating in demo sessions and project meetings; consulting with customers on their choice of testing tools and approaches to testing projects
- Documenting project requirements and layouts and testing to detect inconsistencies, contradictory requirements, and defects in design
- Ultimately mentoring newcomers and sharing experiences with the team
- 1 year of experience in testing web and/or mobile applications
- At least a B1 level in English
- Understanding of the nuances of different test documents
- Familiarity with project estimation techniques & experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with databases & SQL
- Understanding of client-server applications and their working principles
Vention has over 15 years of expertise building dynamic software solutions in software testing. We work with ambitious American and European startups in a variety of areas: FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech and e-commerce. We’re united by our desire to solve complex tasks, often creating code from scratch to create a live product. Joining our team means joining an expert community focused on growth and development.
Vention has five testing departments and 350+ QA and QA automation specialists in its team. Our test automation experts host meetups where they share their knowledge with teammates and specialists from other companies. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where there is room for you to grow and develop your career.
Our culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company alike. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- he opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
And that's not all! We also offer:
- Expanded medical insurance for employees
- 20 working days of vacation per year
- Lithuanian courses
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- Pizza days, office gatherings, and more from our Employee Happiness team
- Access to discounts across a variety of stores, restaurants & cafes through a corporate discount program
- And referral bonuses
Salary ranges start from €1000 gross to €1700 gross. The final compensation will be determined based on your specific skills and experience.
Engineer your success!