- Writing complex SQL queries and stored procedures for different OLTP workloads
- Creating data access interfaces (mostly complex views) for BI Tools in OLAP solution
- Participating in databases design for new modules and services of cloud platform
- Conducting code reviews
- Participating in demo activities with customer's business team
- Good SQL knowledge with one of the widely-used RDBMS - MS SQL Server, Oracle Database, PostgreSQL - with proven production experience of 1+ years
- Understanding of relational theory and principles of database design
- Experience in creating reports using SQL
- B1 level or higher in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with administering one of the widely-used RDBMS (MS SQL Server, Oracle Database, PostgreSQL): backups, recovery, security, performance tuning
- Experience with "infrastructure as code" solutions, like Ansible and others
- Experience with cloud environments, such as Google Cloud Platform, AWS, and Azure Cloud
- Experience with any BI Tools like Power BI, Tableau, and others
- Knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of the Russian language
AI-Enhanced B2B platform for collaborative work. The project is 8 years old, and it is used by hundreds of enterprises worldwide in different domain areas.
Project tech stack: .Net Core, React, Python, Golang, SQL Server, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Service Bus, Power BI.
At Vention, we assemble senior-level, dedicated teams of developers to help fast-growing startups and innovative enterprises drive impact and achieve their goals. We’ve delivered solutions across multiple domains, including FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, e-commerce, and more.
Our culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company alike. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
And that's not all! We also offer:
- Up to 25 paid working days per year for work-life balance
- And referral bonuses
Salary ranges start from €2200 gross to €3500 gross. The final compensation will be determined based on your specific skills and experience.
Engineer your success!