- Participation in the assessment, planning, and development of project architecture
- Code refactoring and redesign of existing features
- Direct communication with English-speaking customers to discuss design solutions
- If desired, participation in technical interviews, mentoring opportuities, knowledge-sharing, and dev2dev meetups (including external events)
- At least 2+ years of experience in DevOps
- Proficiency in Python programming and Conda package manager
- Familiarity with machine learning libraries such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, NumPy, Scikit-learn, and Pandas
- Solid understanding of ML/data science concepts
- Basic knowledge of AWS and/or Azure cloud platforms
- Experience with AzureML, AWS SageMaker, or Google Cloud AI Platform
- Familiarity with containerization technologies like Docker and orchestration tools like Kubernetes
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools for automated building, testing, and deployment processes
- Proficiency in Linux and bash scripting
- Experience monitoring and logging tools for infrastructures and applications
- Knowledge of model versioning and management using MLFlow or similar frameworks
- An understanding of model deployments and serving techniques, such as Tensorflow Serving and ONNX runtime
- B2 level of English or higher
At Vention, we assemble senior-level, dedicated teams of developers to help fast-growing startups and innovative enterprises drive impact and achieve their goals. We’ve delivered solutions across multiple domains, including FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, e-commerce, and more.
Our tech stack includes GitLab CI, Terraform, Ansible, Azure, AWS/GCP, Kubernetes, and PowerShell. We're also focused on supporting DevOps education opportunities, with meetups, mentoring, internal projects, and a budget allocated for certifications and conferences.
Our company culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to numerous original projects in 30 different fields
We also offer:
- Up to 25 paid working days per year for work-life balance
- English courses from elementary up to intermediate+ level and specialized training
- And referral bonuses!
Salary ranges start from €2200 gross to €3500 gross. The final compensation will be determined based on your specific skills and experience.
Engineer your success!