- Develop cross-platform applications using React Native
- Participate in project estimation and planning
- Translate designs and application requirements into high-quality code
- Participate in code reviews and rallies with the client
- Optimize components for maximum performance on multiple mobile and web devices
- Integrate with third-party services to increase the quality of the final product and meet business requirements (AWS Cognito, Firebase, Sentry, etc.)
- Create testable and reusable components on supported platforms (Jenkins, CircleCI, AppCenter etc.)
- Design architecture of the codebase to create flexible and easily maintainable products
- Create components with support for dynamic updating of localizations and styling
- 1+ year of hands-on experience with React and Flux/Redux
- Understanding of React Hooks Concept
- Knowledge of the concept of React Native and plugins
- Experience in building multiscreen apps using React Navigation/ React Native Navigation
- Experience in creating modules in Java, Kotlin, Objective-C and Swift for React Native
- Hands-on experience with Google Play Console and App Store. AppGallery and Firebase App Distribution
- At least a B1 level in English
Vention has proven expertise in application development and testing, helping our clients achieve top ratings and expand their user base worldwide. We prioritize continuous development and progress – we’ve quickly scaled to 1,300+ people and won prestigious awards such as Stevie, Inc. 5000, and Clutch.co – and we’re continuing to grow.
In just five years, our React Native direction has turned into a true community with 50+ pros. We hold meetups every Wednesday to share useful insights with peers and where we exchange experience and discuss the latest solutions to project problems. We even have an internal corporate blog devoted to all things React Native: databases, increasing performance, cross-platform AR/VR applications, Flutter, Redux and native modules. As our team continues developing Vention’s React Native department, we offer countless opportunities for growth.
Our culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company alike. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- he opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
And that's not all! We also offer:
- Expanded medical insurance for employees
- 20 working days of vacation per year
- Lithuanian courses
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- Pizza days, office gatherings, and more from our Employee Happiness team
- Access to discounts across a variety of stores, restaurants & cafes through a corporate discount program
- And referral bonuses
Salary ranges start from €3500 gross to €4500 gross. The final compensation will be determined based on your specific skills and experience.
Engineer your success!