- Participating in the analysis of customer requirements, preparing technical solutions and work plans, and developing project architectures
- Developing new technical features, refactoring code, and redesigning existing functions
- Writing tests and participating in code reviews
- Communicating with English-speaking customers to discuss design solutions
- If desired, participating in technical interviews, mentorship opportunities, and dev2dev knowledge-sharing meetups (including external events)
- Knowledge of Node.js and at least one of the following frameworks: Express.js, Koa.js, Sails.js, Hapi.js, Nest.js, Next.js, Meteor.js, or similar
- Practical understanding of REST API and JSON
- Familiarity with authorization and security (JSON Web Tokens (JWT))
- Strong database skills (MongoDB, MySQL / PostgreSQL)
- Intermediate level of English (B2 or higher)
- Experience with front-end development and a desire to grow as a full-stack specialist is a plus
At Vention, we assemble senior-level, dedicated teams of developers to help fast-growing startups and innovative enterprises drive impact and achieve their goals. We’ve delivered solutions across multiple domains, including FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, e-commerce, and more.
Node.js / Full-stack JS is one of the main technologies used in the company's web development services. Our Node.js team writes real code and uses a modern technology stack, including Express.js, Koa.js, Sails.js, Hapi.js, Nest.js, Next.js, and Meteor.js.
Our engineers are ready to work as full-stack developers and use other tools and technologies, like React.js, Angular, Vue.js, and React Native for mobile app development.
The team's credo is the maximum of challenging and interesting tasks and the minimum of bug fixing! The company hosts meetups where we discuss the latest news, complex design solutions, and reviews of new tools.
Our culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company alike. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- he opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
And that's not all! We also offer:
- Expanded medical insurance for employees
- 20 working days of vacation per year
- Lithuanian courses
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- Pizza days, office gatherings, and more from our Employee Happiness team
- Access to discounts across a variety of stores, restaurants & cafes through a corporate discount program
- And referral bonuses
Salary ranges start from €4500 gross to €5000 gross. The final compensation will be determined based on your specific skills and experience.
Engineer your success!