- Functional and non-functional testing: web, mobile; UI testing; API/web services; consistent work with databases
- Overseeing various bug tracking systems and documentation: test plans, testing strategies, checklists, test cases, use cases
- Continuous communication with customers and the team: participation in demo sessions and project meetings, consultations with the customer on the choice of testing tools and approaches to testing the project
- Documenting project requirements and layouts, testing to detect inconsistencies, contradictory requirements, and defects in design
- If desired, participation in test automation and cooperation with the test automation team (Gherkin, Selenium are used; preparation of manual tests for further automation)
- In the future – mentoring newcomers and sharing experiences with the team
- 2+ years of experience in testing web and/or mobile applications
- Minimum B1 level in English
- Understanding of the nuances of different test documents
- Familiarity with project estimation techniques & experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with databases & SQL
- Understanding of client-server applications and their working principles
Vention has over 15 years of expertise building dynamic software solutions in software testing. We work with ambitious American and European startups in a variety of areas: FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech and e-commerce. We’re united by our desire to solve complex tasks, often creating code from scratch to create a live product. Joining our team means joining an expert community focused on growth and development.
Vention has five testing departments and 300+ QA and QA automation specialists in its team. Our test automation experts host meetups where they share their knowledge with teammates and specialists from other companies. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where there is room for you to grow and develop your career.
Our culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company alike. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
And that's not all! We also offer:
- Private health insurance (medical and dental care services included)
- 25 paid working days/year for work-life balance
- Access to the Multisport program for a healthy lifestyle
- And referral bonuses
Engineer your success!